Leadership is an interesting thing. Most leaders aren’t born that way. They develop and that development is an ongoing opportunity. In fact, we’ve found a new book that can help your own leadership skills.
Authentic Leadership: Embracing Your Archetypal Gifts is a transformational non-fiction book identifying the many outdated behaviors that impact how we show up authentically as a leader whether you lead people or innovation.
The tome offers examples of modeling to identify, activate and integrate these gifts. So, it’s a guide to navigate current leadership evolution. This paradigm shift will change our future innovation, interaction, relationships, and teams.
This book offers ways to:
- Bring awareness of the state of leadership evolution.
- Educate on outdated behaviors with tips to activate consciousness.
- Bring awareness of authentic leadership gifts that may relate to the reader.
- Provide real life examples through my own stories and observations.
- Offer stories of how real leaders practice authentic leadership gifts.
To order the book, visit Amazon.com and to follow Angie McCourt on Instagram, visit @Angie_mccourt